Top TEN Posts!
- Jan. 12, 2010 – Virtual Anatomy Lab. A write up about about the University of Ontario’s Virtual Anatomy Lab
- Aug. 10, 2009 – How NOT to use PowerPoint. Points to a funny video about how NOT to DO PowerPoint!
- Sept. 3, 2009 – A Time Capsule for Future Students. AVoiceThread that my students and I made for future students.
- Oct. 8, 2009 – Web Site Building Tool: Weebly. Short screencast and write about Weebly, a web site building tool.
- Dec. 22, 2009 – Free Software: CCleaner. Write up, links and description of a software to keep your PC healthy.
- Jan 11, 2010 – Most. Awesome. Teacher. Ever. Points to a funny Halloween Video create by a creative math teacher at Biola University.
- Sept 25, 2009 – The “Case of Will” remixed. A promo for my class. The sound was mixed with Myna.
- Sept 8, 2009 – Daniel Pink’s TED Talk. Points to Daniel Pink’s TED Talk on Motivation. Pink’s book, A Whole New Mind, was one of my favorites of 2009. I create a whole learning program for myself based on that book.
- May 26, 2009 – Periodic Table of Visualizations. A short post, but a link to a really cool tool that shows various types of visualization technique.
- May 26, 2009 – 16 Habits of Highly Creative People. A summary of an article and an embedded video of Sir Ken Robinson’s TED Talk.