The Innovations Lab Podcast is going to be piloted in January and February 2010. Yeehaw!
One re-occuring part of the Podcast will be called: TalkBack! Each month we will pose a question to the IL community, and will give you an opportunity to be part of the Podcast through a comment-line that I set up.
The question this month is:
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
You can leave an Audio Response at the IL comment line.
The IL Question of the Month Comment Line:
In general, the basic outline for the Innovations Lab Podcast looks like this:
Each episode would be 10 to 15 minutes long. There would be themes that reoccur on a monthly basis. The line-up would be:
- Talk Back. We pose a question to the IL community and allow them to record their answers on a “comment-line.” Those answers are then edited together to create an episode.
- Interview. A one-on-one interview with creative and innovative educators from inside KU and outside of KU
- Book Review. Leveraging the Book Discussion Group, this would be either an interview with the discussion leader or a group discussion with people who attended the Book Discussion Group.
- IL Round-up. Promos and highlights from IL and CTL live events.
- EdTech Review. A group round table discussion about the news and trends in EdTech. (3-4 folks would be part of the Review each time.)