I am putting the final touches on the IL Live Event Schedule for July, and I wanted to get feedback from the IL Blog readers. So I’ll tell you what I am thinking and then you tell me what you are thinking! 🙂
Here is what I am thinking:
- I am considering doing a photo-editting session (paint.net and maybe piscassa from google and/or maybe the web version of photoshop.)
- I am also considering doing the typing expander software that I talked about a few weeks back.
- I have already committed to a facebook/social media session in July.
- The IL Fellows and I plan to do a Jing presentation and an Audacity presentation once a quarter for the foreseeable future (but probably not in July.)
- In the back of my head, I have been thinking of doing an RSS Reader presentation and social bookmarking.
- Less developed, but still brewing is a “widgets for announcements” presentation
- And the Q2 fellows will start presenting towards the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall, so we will start see events on things like synchronous audio tools, advanced Voice Thread, webcams and personal video, etc.
So that’s what is on my mind regarding Live Events. Now tell me what is on your mind!
Leave a comment about what topics you would like to see covered in an Innovations Lab Live Event.
I’ll see you on the web!